Looking for an eco-friendly heating system? Here’s what you need to know about choosing an air source heat pump.
What is an Air Source Heat Pump?
Air Source Heat Pumps are a renewable energy solution which offers homeowners a more sustainable way to heat their homes. The UK Government‘s plan to make the UK a “net zero” emitter of greenhouse gases by 2050 means that there will be an increased use of renewable energy appliances such as Air Source Heat Pumps. As well as lowering your carbon footprint, Air Source Heat Pumps are extremely economical and could significantly reduce your heating bills.
So how do they work?
The uniquely designed Warmflow Zeno Air Source Heat Pump uses technology similar to a common household fridge. It takes the warmth from the air outside (even when it's freezing) and the pump increases the temperature to provide heating & hot water for your home.
7 reasons to choose an Air Source Heat pump:
- The cheapest form of home heating - Our Zeno Air Source Heat Pump has an efficiency level of up to 555%. A heat pump can keep your home at a constant ambient temperature 24/7 for less cost due to lower flow temperature
- Low Maintenance - We recommend a yearly system check by your installer or a qualified person. This will involve cleaning filters and checking system pressures to ensure the optimum performance of your heatpump.
- One energy bill - Just one energy bill for the whole dwelling, which includes lighting, appliances, heating, and hot water.
- Environmentally friendly - No harmful emissions to the environment.
- 55°c hot water
- Quiet operation - When running, the sound level of the heat pump is very low compared to other heating systems.
- Multi Output - Available in 3 outputs from 6-17kW using a Mitsubishi inverter driven compressor.
An Air Source Heat Pump system is an increasingly popular choice for homeowners as it can be easily integrated into your heating system and offers excellent energy savings.
#attheheartofacosyhome #sustainableenergysolutions #airsourceheatpump #ecofriendlproducts #ecofriendlyliving