GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
At 508% the Warmflow Ground Source heat pump is the most efficient and one of the most intelligent heat pumps in Europe.
About our Ground Source Heat Pumps
From the outset of designing our heat pump it was conceived to be one of the most efficient appliances in its class. Independent tests have shown its efficiency to be 508% at B0W35. This means that for every 1kW of electricity consumed 5.08kW of heat are produced.
- Variable Speed Compressor
- 508% Efficient
- 65° Hot Water
- Up to 18kW on single phase
How do we get such a high efficiency?
Unlike most other heat pumps which produce heat at a fixed output, our heat pump makes use of the latest variable speed compressor technology to produce heat at the rate you need. This gives the heat pump a wide output range & it automatically modulates within this range depending on your heat demands. To optimise the efficiency of the appliance it is equipped with the latest EC motor variable speed circulating pumps, which matches its speed to the hydraulic resistance and the heat demand of the system and extraction rate of the ground loop.
For ease of installation all pumps and sealed heating system components including a 12l expansion vessel are conveniently housed within the heat pump casing. This speeds up installation and minimises wiring and plumbing needed on site. The unit also has an inbuilt monitoring system, which monitors flow temperature, flow rates and system temperatures for easy commissioning.
A dedicated wiring centre greatly simplifies connection to external wiring and sensors making this heat pump very installer and service friendly.
1. Variable speed inverter driven compressor - Low noise, high efficiency scroll compressor; the heart of the system.
2. User friendly interface - Covering all aspects of heat pump and system control; the brain of the system.
3. Variable speed high efficiency pumps - Full integrated, variable speed high efficiency pumps for bine and heating circuits, modulate flow to match heating demand and overcome hydraulic resistance whilst maintaining peak efficiency.
4. Electronic controlled expansion valves - Optimising system efficiency by allowing the heat pump to run at a range of flow temperatures and capacities.
5. Plate heat exchangers with large surface area - Maximising the heat from the ground and the heat supplied to the property.
6. Complete sealed system kit - 12 litre expansion vessel, filling loop and 3 bar safety valve for the heating circuit.